Flourless Chocolate Cake
Posted at 17:30h in Desserts 0 Comments
Rich and indulgent, the air-lightened, flourless chocolate cake has been a classic way to end many a dinner for generations. The addition of CBD oil also provides a host of benefits as well.
Print RecipeFlourless Chocolate Cake Yum
Rich and indulgent, the air-lightened, flourless chocolate cake has been a classic way to end many a dinner for generations. It is a deceptively easy dessert to prepare and promises to satisfy the sweet tooth of nearly anyone.
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||1.5 hours|
|Passive Time||2.25 hours|
- 12 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 12 tbsp. CBD-infused butter 1.5 sticks
- 1/4 tsp. fine salt
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp confectioners' sugar and/or cocoa powder for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9 by 2-inch spring form pan with nonstick spray.
- Put the chocolate and CBD-infused butter in a heatproof bowl. Bring a saucepan filled with an inch or so of water to a very slow simmer; set the bowl on the pan without touching the water. Stir occasionally until melted.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with a standing or handheld mixer until light and thickened, about 8 to 10 minutes. Fold the melted chocolate into the whipped eggs until evenly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out wet but not gooey, about 1 hour and 25 minutes. Remove cake from the oven and cool on a rack.
- When ready to serve remove ring from spring form mold. Dust cake with confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Recipe curated from culinarycannabis.org
Share this Recipe