Posted at 17:40h in Snacks 0 Comments
Print RecipeGuacamole Recipe Yum
Guacamole Is Aztec For “Avocado Sauce.” No secret there. The original recipe was just avocado, tomato and salt. It’s evolved a lot since so we decided to add our own special ingredients.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 3 AVOCADOS – PEELED Pitted and Mashed
- 1 LIME Juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 CUP DICED ONION
- 3 tbs CHOPPED FRESH CILANTRO
- 2 tsp CRUSHED CANNABIS 1.5-2 Grams
- 2 ROMA TOMATOES Diced, Plum
- 1 tsp MINCED GARLIC
- 1 tsp CANNABIS OIL
- 1 PINCH GROUND CAYENNE PEPPER Optional
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime Juice, cannabis oil and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, cannabis, tomatoes and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Share this Recipe