Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
Posted at 22:23h in Desserts 2 Comments
Print RecipeChocolate Chip CBD Cookies Yum
This recipe for CBD cookies come from leaders in the edibles industry. They are very easy to bake. Cannabinoid Creations CBD Cookies Recipe is a classic, easy to make baked goodness that provides convenient portion control and simple CBD dosing.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- teaspoon ½salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 0.5 oz Unflavored CBD Tincture
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth. Then, beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and then add it to the batter alongside the salt. Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts (if you want them), and the flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans then, then bake for about 10 minutes (or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
Share this Recipe
Tam SnyderPosted at 21:55h, 21 February
This looks great, but how do you determine dosing or measure CBD content on the finished product?
ScottLPosted at 00:41h, 22 February
Based on the milligrams you add to the recipe divide by number of cookies you make.
Per dozen cookies made:
50mg = 4.16 mg per cookie
250mg = 20.83 mg per cookie
750mg = 62.50 mg per cookie
Please let us know if you have any further questions.