CBD Carrot Cake
Posted at 12:25h in Desserts 0 Comments
Print RecipeCBD Carrot Cake Yum
A favorite fall dessert. Fluffy and delicious for all to enjoy.
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
|Passive Time||60-90 minutes|
- 9 ″ x 13″ cake pan greased
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ¼salt
- 3 eggs
- cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil mixed with 2 Tbsp CBD Cinnamon Tincture Or unflavored
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- hand mixer or electric beater
- cup butter softened
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extrac
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, CBD Tincture & Vegetable Oil mix, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the Oil mixture. Stir well.
- Combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins in a separate bowl.
- Add carrot mixture to batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool.
- While cake is cooling - In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla to make the frosting. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Frost cake with icing. Store in refrigerator.
- Cut and serve.
Share this Recipe